Who we serve?
- Children “at risk” (of any unreasonable suffering)
- Abandoned and orphaned children
- Children with disabilities
- Families with children that have disabilities
Why we do what we do?
- Because we love children
- To give every child an opportunity to discover who they were meant to be
- To build up children’s dignity
What do we offer?
- Long-term foster care placement in loving families for abandoned and orphaned children
- Physical Therapy/ Special education for the disabled
- Counselling and training in parenting, marital relations and healthy lifeskills for families
How do we do it?
- Provide physical therapy to disabled children
- We conduct trainings for parents
What has been achieved to date?
- Orphans cared for in loving transitional homes and adopted into loving families
- Physical therapy centers in different sites are giving care to kids with disabilities
- We are decreasing stigma towards disabled and orphaned children in the communities